Subject: Re: AMOS Mailing list
From: Darryl Lewis <[email-masked]>
To: Andrew Mushroom Kellett <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], AoD <[email-masked]>, AMOS Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 01:13:15 +1000 (EST)

> I also want AMOS webpage links to go on my homepages, so if you know
> of, or run a good AMOS website then please get in touch with me with
> details so I can place it on my links page. Thanks,
> 
> Andrew "Mushroom" Kellett

I have an Amos page on my website. It has files and utilities for
download. See signature for address.

Darryl
Australia
IMAGINE INFO   #####\             _             /#####    AMOS INFO
Amiga 2000     #( )# |          _( )__         | #( )#  AmosPro + Compiler
Amiga 3000T    ##### |         /_    /         | #####  APME (Get it!)
486DX2-66      #" "# |     ___m/I_ //_____     | #" "#  Turbo extension
Imagine 3.0    # O # |____#-x.\ /++m\ /.x-#____| # O #  3D extension
Intermediate   #m.m# |   /" \ ///###\\\ / "\   | #m.m#  BBS extension
               #####/    ######/     \######    \#####
             Profession- Disk Jockey/System Administrator
                http://www.dragonfire.net/~daz/home.htm